Because of very busy schedule and work pressure regular workout in gym is not possible for every one and you loss your fitness level and gain unwanted weight.Treadmill is the best option for body workout especially for those who have no time for going gym.Daily 5 to 15 minutes normal running make your body fit and healthy and for lose extra body weight.So here we list top 5 tradmill list which is best for home use.
Life Line Manual Treadmill,4 In 1 Deluxe
This is lifeline manual treadmill with stepper and twister.Easy to store any where and foldable.For further details visit here.
Life Line Manual Treadmill LYSN5213
Very simple and long use treadmill by lifeline.Easy to store and foldable.Strong steel frame with side handle bars for extra security of runner.For more details visit here.
KOBO Motorized Treadmill
This is 2 HP motorized treadmill by KOBO with 3 levels manual incline,2 HP DC motor.For more details visit here.
Kamachi 6 in 1 Manual Treadmill
Superb treadmill for home use with twister,stepper,push-up bar,toning tube etc.This treadmill have 105 kg capacity,very easy to store in home.Visit here for more details.
Manual Treadmill By LifeLine
Very easy to store in home.Heavy duty treadmill with stable steel frame.Get more details here.
Not a very big task but before buying a printer some points to be figure out.WhatNextBuddy tells you what things should be considered before buying a printer.Firstly ask yourself some basic questions like :-
- How many prints would you take a month?
- How many of them would be in colour?
- Do you have multiple PCs at home?
- Are you okay with getting printouts and photocopies from a shop?
- Do you know that you can send an email to your printer and it would print?
Laser Printers - These need to be considered if high volume are required.Print cartidges prices are diffrent according to use and colour format.Currently entry-level laser printers costs about 5000 and above depend on printer functions etc.
Inkjet Printers - This is the most common printer family.It is difficult to compare with various inkjet printer models but the moment you start looking at a printer needs to print over 200 pages a month,specifications such as print speed and size of the paper tray become important.Most inkjet printers are colour capable.
USB,Ethrenet or WI-FI - If you plan to connect only one PC to the printer,a USB printer is the best option for you and if you want to use multiple computers on one printer,a networked printer is a better though costlier option.
To - e - print,or not to e - print - This can work if have a networked printer with your home broadband working and everything powered on.Of course you may get some nasty surprises when you get home like a paper jam,no printout or worse several sets of printouts.
Camera-friendly printers - Some printers support a USB port that says (Picbridge) or camera ready.This basically means you can hook up your camera directly to the printer via USB and print an image from the camera directly.
All in one printer - Yes all in one means scanner,fax,printer.Why have seperate machines for each function when both inkjet and laser printer variants provide all features,even if you already have a scanner,it would not hurt you to have a backup device.
With the skyrocketing petrol prices,travelling has become very expensive.Though this is not in our control but we can certainly save the oil that will help us save money.Here we point out some tips which can save the petrol in the cars as well as scooter and bikes.It includes getting more mileage from the vehicle.These tips will surely save money and petrol both.
- Soft on race pedal - Put your foot softly on the race pedal while driving the car.If you will put your foot hard on the race pedal,your vehicle consume more fuel.
- Less drive less petrol - Instead of going nearby in a car you can use bicycle or prefer to walk.
- Check tyre pressure - Make a routine checking of tyres pressure as well as wheel alignment and balancing.
- Timely car servicing - Always service and repair your vehicle on time.Dont delay it needlessly.It increase the fuel average as well as the life of the your vehicle.
- Choose short routes - For this tip,the indians are favorites.Choose the route which has less traffic as well as is short in distance.
- Buy a more fuel efficient car - One always thinks about the fuel option before buying a car,but if you have a petrol car which is giving less mileage you can convert it into CNG/DIESEL/LPG.They gives you more average and is less expensive.
- RPM Meter - There is an RPM meter in almost all the cars and in some bikes as well.Do you ever look or pay attention to RPM meter? It should not go beyond 2 while driving or riding the vehicle.If it goes change the gear in upper mode or go soft on accelerator pedal.
- Do not use clutch too much - If you use a manual transmission car,which is mostly used by people in india,do not press the clutch while driving.Use clutch only when it is needed.
Cooking timing 18 to 20 minutes.
Ingredients of chana pindi
- Cumin seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Pomegranate seeds - 2-1/2
- Water - 4 cups
- Chickpeas soaked overnight or in hot water for 2 hours and drained
- Salt - 2-1/2
- Brown cardamoms - 4
- Cinnamon - 5 sticks
- Cloves - 10
- Coraiander powder - 4 tablespoons
- Pepper powder - 2 - 1/2 teaspoons
- Garam masala powder - 2 teaspoon
- Mango powder - 3 tablespoons
- Green chillies slit - 6
- Ginger cut in to thin strips - 15gms
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Onion sliced - 1 medium
- Lemons cut into wedges - 2
How to make
- In a pan roast together pomegranate and cumin seeds and grind to a powder.
- Pour water in to cooker.Add chickpeas.4 teaspoon salt,cardamoms,cinnamon and cloves.Stir once.
- Close cooker.Bring to full pressure on high heat.Reduce heat and cook for 18 minutes.
- Now remove the cooker from heat and allow to cool naturally.
- Open cooker,drain off cooking liquid and reserve.Add remaining salt (3-1/2 teaspoons),pomegranate,cumin,coriander,pepper,garam masala and mango powders.Mix well till chickpeas are evenly coated with spices.Sprinkle chillies and ginger on top.
- In a pan heat oil and ghee together till smoky for 5 minutes and pour evenly over chickpeas.Add cooking liquid.
- Place cooker with chickpeas on medium heat and cook till liquid dries up and oil show separately approximately for 10 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Remove cooker from the heat transfer chickpeas onto serving dish.Serve hot,garnished with lemons and onion.
As all we know that designer branded things are more expensive than non-branded products but what you think are they really better??According to a study in the 'Journal of consumer research' found that even if they dont perform any differently,branded products can provide a psychological boost that impacts how successfully you complete both workplace and sports based tasks.During one test,participants were asked to test a new golf putter.All the participants used the exact same model of putter but one half of the participants were given putters that featured NIKE branding while the other putters had no branding.Those who believed they were using NIKE putters performed 20 percent better even though there was no difference between the putters themselves.In a separate test participants taking a math test were given earplugs,which they were told would help them concentrate.Half received earplugs that were branded 3M,while the other half were non-branded.Again those peoples who believed they were using the branded products performed better.
Do you know how many times in a day you check your smartphone?? Any guess my friends 10,15,20 or more?Research commissioned by a insurance company smartphone usage using apps and found that the average smartphone user looks at their phone minimum 200 to 300 times in a day,you may be shocked but this is true.In fact some peoples check their phone after every four to five minutes.
|This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.|
वक़्त बहुत तेजी के साथ आगे बड़ रहा है ,और हमारी तरक्क़ी भी,पर इस रफ्तार में हमारी बहुत सी चीज़ें पीछे छूट गई है,इन्ही में से एक चीज है हमा...
Watch the real beauty of nature.Beautiful white peacock dancing in the park.
BOTOX or Botulinum are same thing,जैसे - जैसे हम लोगो की उमर बढ़ती है हमारी त्बचा (SKIN) मे ग्लौ कम हो जाता है ,और त्बचा पे झुर्रियां पड़न...
Very heart touching song in the beautiful voice of neha kakkar. Play Video Below
भारत में 5 करोड़ 70 लाख से ज्यादा लोगों को डाइबटीज है और 3करोड़ से ज्यादा को हो जाएगी अगले कुछ सालों में (सरकार ऐसा कह रही है ) , हर 2 मिनट...
H ello every one today we tell you about some Indian restaurants in USA that are best indian restaurants in usa. MYSORE WOODLAND,CHICAGO ...
अब्दुल हमीद (अंग्रेज़ी: Abdul Hamid जन्म: 1 जुलाई, 1933 - मृत्यु: 10 सितम्बर, 1965) भारतीय सेना के प्रसिद्ध सिपाही थे जिन्होंने अपने सेव...
Watch hot dance in yellow sari by alia bhatt on very popular hindi song of mohra film tip tip barsa pani.Watch video below.
Beautiful Kareena Kapoor Kareena Kapoor in Saree Kareena Kapoor in Gori Tere Pyar Mein Kareena Kapoor Beautiful K...
How TO Start Sell Products On Flipkart? Want to become Flipkart seller and looking for great sales and profit then flipkart is bes...